How Much Does Dermaplaning Cost?
Dermaplaning costs vary from place to place, so your experiences may be different. However, you can usually expect your dermaplaning treatment to cost anywhere from $75 to $150 per session.
Factors that can influence your dermaplaning costs can include:
- The person performing your dermaplaning treatment
- The cost-of-living index where the procedure is being performed
- If your provider is offering any deals or discounts on your dermaplaning treatment
What are the Benefits of Dermaplaning?
There’s a reason why celebrities love dermaplaning treatments – it’s because a single session can correct a number of complexion issues.
Benefits of dermaplaning can include:
- A noticeable reduction in the severity of wrinkles and fine lines
- Minimization of hyperpigmentation
- A clearer, brighter-looking complexion
- A reduction in facial hair (dermaplaning is great for removing peach fuzz)
- Reduction of acne breakouts and acne scarring
- And more
A dermaplaning session usually takes about 30 minutes to perform. Because there’s no downtime or recovery associated with dermaplaning treatments, you can go right back to your normal schedule after your procedure.
We recommend that candidates get dermaplaning treatments about three to seven days before a major event.